Invacare Sb755 Medical Bed
Regular price +VAT
Have you registered your disability VAT exemption?
Registered customers with a valid disability VAT exemption will benefit from no added VAT at checkout.Register or Login
Prices start from just £2,114.00 depending on specification.
Assessment and demonstration strongly advised before purchasing since this is a bespoke prescriptive item built to your requirements. To arrange simply give us a call on 01572 755204.
The Invacare SB 755 Bed is a flawless bed with amazing functions that meet the user needs base on individual choices. Comforts, safety, ease of handling, amongst others are some of the excellent features incorporated in this bed – thus, making it an excellent fit for all homes and environments.
SB 755 offers the best comfort with an ideal seating position to minimise shear and friction. Depending on individual client requirements, carers can simply adjust the bed to meet clients’ needs. The bed also has a unique technical feature that can be adapted to suit taller clients – this is done by extending the head and the foot end of the bed.
The Invacare SB 755 is quite easy to handle. It comes with options that allow you to choose a bed that is adapted specially to withstand washing machine cleaning; this makes the bed easier to maintain. Plus, mounting and dismantling is stress-free, this further makes transporting and storage of the bed smooth. No part of the bed weighs more than 25 kg; it can be carried out quickly and with minimum effort by one person. It also comes with a dismountable scissors as an option. Here are some key features:
- Safety: Safety is highly considered in SB 755. The standard bed length and the extendable version meet the strength demands of the IEC 60601- 2-52 safety standard for beds (without compromising the ergonomics or working conditions of the carer).
- Comfort: It is equipped with numerous outstanding features such as auto-regression system, an optimised length of mattress platform sections and a leg section that can be lowered below horizontal. These features guarantee excellent seating position and also reduce shear and friction during movement.
- Easy to store and transport: The bed doesn’t require much space for storage; it fits perfectly in minimal space. The parts mattress and accessories can be stored directly on the base using special hooks – this makes the storage and transporting process easier.
- Olivia bed end: It can be used in combination with a wooden front panel.
- Victoria bed end: It has a detachable panel – available in beech, cherry, light oak and white beech.
- Lifting pole: This makes the handle adjustable – both in height and depth.