How to end the contract with us (including if you have changed your mind)
To end the contract with us, please let us know by calling customer services on 01572 755204 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide your name, home address, details of the order and, where available, your phone number and email address.
If you end the contract for any reason after the goods have been dispatched to you or you have received them, you must return them to us. You must either return the goods in person to where you bought them, post them back to us or (if they are not suitable for posting) allow us to collect them from you. If you are exercising your right to change your mind you must send off the goods within 14 days of telling us you wish to end the contract.
We will pay the costs of return:
- if the goods are faulty or misdescribed;
- if you are ending the contract because we have told you of an upcoming change to the goods or these terms, an error in pricing or description, a delay in delivery due to events outside our control or because you have a legal right to do so as a result of something we have done wrong; or
- if you are exercising your right to change your mind,
In all other circumstances you must pay the costs of return.
If you are responsible for the costs of return and we are collecting the goods from you, we will charge you the direct cost to us of collection. The costs of collection will be the same as our charges for standard delivery provided at the point of ordering.
We will refund you the price you paid for the goods including delivery costs, by the method you used for payment. However, we may make deductions from the price, as described below.
If you are exercising your right to change your mind:
- We may reduce your refund of the price (excluding delivery costs) to reflect any reduction in the value of the goods, if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop. If we refund you the price paid before we are able to inspect the goods and later discover you have handled them in an unacceptable way, you must pay us an appropriate amount.
- The maximum refund for delivery costs will be the costs of delivery by the least expensive delivery method we offer. For example, if we offer delivery of the goods within 3-5 days at one cost but you choose to have the goods delivered within 24 hours at a higher cost, then we will only refund what you would have paid for the cheaper delivery option.
We will make any refunds due to you as soon as possible. If you are exercising your right to change your mind then:
- We have not offered to collect them, your refund will be made within 14 days from the day on which we receive the goods back from you or, if earlier, the day on which you provide us with evidence that you have sent the goods back to us. For information about how to return the goods to us, see clause 9.8.
- In all other cases, your refund will be made within 14 days of your telling us you have changed your mind.