Regular price +VAT
The Clarence is designed to help make the lives of carer and patient as relaxed and dignified as possible.
Patient comfort is provided by the tilt-in-space action, which can be manual or electric, and the back also adjusts manually to ensure complete comfort and correct posture management. The Clarence is extremely versatile with its variable widths, heights and depths, all operated through one mechanism. Push handles and large castors aid manoeuvrability and with the chair operating via a power pack there are no trailing cables.
With a versatile setup and tilt-in-place technology the Clarence offers superior comfort while maintaining patient dignity.
Key Benefits Of The Clarence
- Made to Fit - because your comfort needs are unique
- Range of Movements - to suit comfort and wellbeing
- Plus Size - Rise and Recline chairs up to 445kg
- Options and Accessories - for your Rise and Recline chair
- 7-10 Days Delivery – British made unique to you
- VAT Exemption - Are you eligible?
Rise Recliner Accessories
- Airzone seating
- Leg lateral supports
- Removable tray
- Seat Belts
- Heavy duty options available
Chair Specification Overview
- Velcro lateral back
- Handset loop
- Removable seat cushion
- Hoist accessible
- Available as manual