Regular price +VAT
Have you registered your disability VAT exemption?
Registered customers with a valid disability VAT exemption will benefit from no added VAT at checkout.Register or Login
Prices start from just £3,000.00 depending on specification.
Assessment and demonstration strongly advised before purchasing since this is a bespoke prescriptive item built to your requirements. To arrange simply give us a call on 01572 755204.
Exceptional features, combined with a compact chassis
The Quantum® Q4 is a compact 4mph Mid-Wheel Drive power chair, designed for indoor and outdoor use. The Q4 has been specifically designed with the new ION Seat, which features two individual seat sizes.
The Q4 features mid-wheel 6 design, which enables tight turning radius and outstanding performance making the Q4 an excellent choice for the demands of the most active client.
features two individual seat sizes.
Power Tilt, Power Recline and Attendant Recline
Sizes: 15”W x 15”D - 22”W - 20”D
- Weight Capacity 21 Stone 6 lbs (136 kg)
- Maximum Speed 4 mph (6 km/h)
- Ground Clearance 7.62 cm (3")
- Overall Length 90.17 cm (35.5")
- Overall Width 61 cm (24.01")
- Turning Radius 50.8 cm (20")
- Tyres Front castors: 15 cm (6”) solid Rear castors: 15 cm (6”) solid Drive: 35.56 cm (14”) pneumatic or solid available
- Standard Controls PG VR2
- Total Weight (without batteries) 62 kg (136 lbs)
- Seating ION Seating - 40.64 cm x 40.64 cm (16" x 16") or 45.72 cm x 42.72 cm (18" x 18") TB FLEX seating: 15" x 15" to 22" x 20"
- Battery Requirements Two 12-volt, deep cycle (standard) Size: 2x 50-55 AH Weight: 17.24 kg (38 lbs) each
1. Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of + or - 3 %. 2. Specification varies with user weight, terrain, battery type, battery condition and tire pressure. 3. Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer. Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, WC Vol. 2, Section 4 and ISO 7176-4 standards. Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Testing conducted at maximum weight capacities. This specification can be subject to a variance of +10%, -5%. The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice.