Available for lease under the Motability Scheme for only £55.12 a weekDo you qualify?
Regular price +VAT
Have you registered your disability VAT exemption?
Registered customers with a valid disability VAT exemption will benefit from no added VAT at checkout.Register or Login
Prices start from just £8,250.00 depending on specification.
Assessment and demonstration strongly advised before purchasing since this is a bespoke prescriptive item built to your requirements. To arrange simply give us a call on 01572 755204.
High Performance, High Efficiency.
The Quantum® 1450 front-wheel drive bariatric power base features innovative design that provides exceptional outdoor performance while delivering outstanding tight space maneuverability. The 1450 accepts a complete range of rehab seating and electronics options.
High-Traction Drive Tires
Knobbly drive tires for weight distribution and traction
- Weight Capacity 42 Stone (266 kg)
- Maximum Speed 4.5 mph (7.24 km/h)
- Ground Clearance 3.8 cm (1.5")
- Overall Length 97.15 cm (38.25")
- Overall Width 74.29 cm (29.25")
- Turning Radius 67.31 cm (26.5")
- Tyres Rear castors: 22.8 cm (9”) solid Anti-Tip Wheels: 10.1 cm (4”) solid Drive: 35.5 cm (14”) solid
- Standard Controls VR2
- Total Weight (without batteries) tbc
- Seating Synergy® seating: 20” - 32” Width 20" - 28" Depth
- Battery Requirements Two 12-volt, deep cycle (standard) Size: 2x 70 AH Weight: 23.13 kg (51 lbs.) each
1. Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of + or - 3 %. 2. Specification varies with user weight, terrain, battery type, battery condition and tire pressure. 3. Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer. Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, WC Vol. 2, Section 4 and ISO 7176-4 standards. Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Testing conducted at maximum weight capacities. This specification can be subject to a variance of +10%, -5%. The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice.