Available for lease under the Motability Scheme for only £30.59 a weekDo you qualify?
Regular price +VAT
Have you registered your disability VAT exemption?
Registered customers with a valid disability VAT exemption will benefit from no added VAT at checkout.Register or Login
Prices start from just £3,200.00 depending on specification.
Assessment and demonstration strongly advised before purchasing since this is a bespoke prescriptive item built to your requirements. To arrange simply give us a call on 01572 755204.
A cost effective rear wheel drive chair with a modular state-of-the-art design that provides improved obstacle climbing performance and an overall smoother ride.
The Aspen® also accepts the new TB Flex rehab seating and electronics.
With its stylish, sleek design and a standard speed of up to 4 mph. It's the ideal power chair for even the most active of clients.
The Aspen features Power Tilt and recline options.
- Weight Capacity 21 Stone 6 lbs (137 kg)
- Maximum Speed 4 mph
- Ground Clearance 4.5 at anti-tip bracket (1.77")
- Overall Length 107 cm (42.05")
- Overall Width 58 cm (22.79")
- Turning Radius 64.1 cm (25.25")
- Tyres Front castors: 22.86 cm (9”) pneumatic Drive: 35.56 cm (14”) pneumatic or solid available
- Standard Controls VR2
- Total Weight (without batteries) 129.48 kg (285.8 lbs.)
- Seating TB Flex (15" x 15" to 22" x 20")
- Battery Requirements Two 12-volt, deep cycle (standard) Size: 2x 55 AH Weight: 17.24 kg (38 lbs.) each
1. Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of + or - 3 %. 2. Specification varies with user weight, terrain, battery type, battery condition and tire pressure. 3. Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer. Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, WC Vol. 2, Section 4 and ISO 7176-4 standards. Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Testing conducted at maximum weight capacities. This specification can be subject to a variance of +10%, -5%. The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice.