Regular price +VAT
Have you registered your disability VAT exemption?
Registered customers with a valid disability VAT exemption will benefit from no added VAT at checkout.Register or Login
Prices start from just £6,995.00 depending on specification.
Assessment and demonstration strongly advised before purchasing since this is a bespoke prescriptive item built to your requirements. To arrange simply give us a call on 01572 755204.
Dare to move forward.
The 4Front™ is a quiet, more responsive front-wheel drive power chair that features automotive-grade suspension with unprecedented comfort and ride quality. The 4Front's CASE (Caster Angle Sensor Encoder) technology and SRS (Smooth Ride Suspension) provide stability for smooth obstacle transitions and unmatched driving performance.
The 4Front features standard speeds of up to 6 mph in the lowered position, and speeds up to 3.2 mph while elevated at 10" with our optional safe seat elevation. Standard LED fender lights allow you to see and be seen.
- Weight Capacity 21 Stone 6 lbs (137 kg)
- Maximum Speed 6 mph (with lights)
- Ground Clearance 7.62 cm at Battery Tray
- Overall Length 101.6 cm (40")
- Overall Width 60.96 cm (24")
- Turning Radius 62.23 cm (24.5 cm)
- Tyres, Drive Wheels: 35.56 cm Castor Wheels: 22.86 cm
- Standard Controls Q-Logic 3
- Total Weight (without batteries) 63.5 kg
- Seating, TB3 Seating: 12" x 12" to 22" x 22"
- Battery Requirements, 2 x 70 Ah Deep Cycle / Weight: 23.36 kg
1. Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of + or - 3 %. 2. Specification varies with user weight, terrain, battery type, battery condition and tire pressure. 3. Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer. Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, WC Vol. 2, Section 4 and ISO 7176-4 standards. Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Testing conducted at maximum weight capacities. This specification can be subject to a variance of +10%, -5%. The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice.