Regular price +VAT
Have you registered your disability VAT exemption?
Registered customers with a valid disability VAT exemption will benefit from no added VAT at checkout.Register or Login
Prices start from just £3,150.00 depending on specification.
Assessment and demonstration strongly advised before purchasing since this is a bespoke prescriptive item built to your requirements. To arrange simply give us a call on 01572 755204.
Exceptional paediatric powered wheel chair
The Jazzy® Sparky is the only paediatric powered wheel chair within the ‘Jazzy Power Chair Range’. Designed to deliver full rehab capability in a compact, powerful paediatric package. Engineered to operate in tight child-sized spaces and to keep up with today’s active child, the Sparky comes a standard with an assistant operated only manual tilt and powered recline.
The Sparky has 30 deg of powered tilt in space.
- Weight Capacity 8 Stone 13 lbs (56.7 kg)
- Maximum Speed 4 mph (6km/h)
- Ground Clearance 9.5 cm (3.75")
- Overall Length 95.9 cm (37.75")
- Overall Width 61 cm (24")
- Turning Radius 74.3 cm (29.25")
- Tyres Castors: 20.32 cm (8”) pneumatic front Drive: 30.48 cm (12”) pneumatic
- Standard Controls PG VR2 controller
- Total Weight (without batteries) 59.2 kg (130.5 lbs.)
- Seating Tension-adjustable, sling back plus solid seat pan
- Battery Requirements Two 12-volt, deep cycle (standard) Size: 2x 40 AH Weight: 10.5 kg (23 lbs.) battery pack
1. Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of + or - 3 %. 2. Specification varies with user weight, terrain, battery type, battery condition and tire pressure. 3. Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer. Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, WC Vol. 2, Section 4 and ISO 7176-4 standards. Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Testing conducted at maximum weight capacities. This specification can be subject to a variance of +10%, -5%. The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice.