Regular price +VAT
Have you registered your disability VAT exemption?
Registered customers with a valid disability VAT exemption will benefit from no added VAT at checkout.Register or Login
Prices start from just £3,750.00 depending on specification.
Assessment and demonstration strongly advised before purchasing since this is a bespoke prescriptive item built to your requirements. To arrange simply give us a call on 01572 755204.
Small versatile and highly adaptable
The Quantum® 610 Paediatric from Quantum® is based on the standard Quantum® 610, which has proved to be a very reliable wheelchair to many thousands of clients the world over.
The Mid Wheel 6 chassis design moves with simplicity and ease giving the user the confidence to explore their environment. Our unique Omni Castors fitted to the front & rear of the wheelchair are designed to keep the home damage free, by removing sharp points from the castor housings
The Q610 Paediatric has the option of five vibrant and electric colours.
- Weight Capacity 21 Stone 6 lbs (136 kg)
- Maximum Speed 4 mph (6km/h)
- Ground Clearance 6 cm (2.37")
- Overall Length 88.25 cm (34.75")
- Overall Width 59 cm (23.25")
- Turning Radius 54 cm (21.25")
- Tyres Front castors: 13 cm (5”) solid Rear castors: 15 cm (6”) solid Drive: 25 cm (10”) pneumatic or solid available
- Standard Controls PG VR2
- Total Weight (without batteries) 51 kg (112 lbs)
- Seating Synergy® seating-10”- 18”
- Battery Requirements Two 12-volt, deep cycle (standard) Size: 2x 30 AH Weight: 11 kg (24.5 lbs.) each
1. Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of + or - 3 %. 2. Specification varies with user weight, terrain, battery type, battery condition and tire pressure. 3. Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer. Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, WC Vol. 2, Section 4 and ISO 7176-4 standards. Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Testing conducted at maximum weight capacities. This specification can be subject to a variance of +10%, -5%. The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice.