Regular price +VAT
Have you registered your disability VAT exemption?
Registered customers with a valid disability VAT exemption will benefit from no added VAT at checkout.Register or Login
Prices start from just £3,750.00 depending on specification.
Assessment and demonstration strongly advised before purchasing since this is a bespoke prescriptive item built to your requirements. To arrange simply give us a call on 01572 755204.
Compact design perfect for small spaces and tough enough for extreme challenges.
Being the smallest power chair of the Quantum ® range, the Q610 is highly manoeuvrable and boasts excellent indoor performance. Maintaining good performance and a compact design, this really is the ideal choice for the smallest client.
Optional Power Tilt
Offering gravity shift and a smooth operating system.
- Weight Capacity 21 Stone 6 lbs (136 kg)
- Maximum Speed 4 mph (6km/h)
- Ground Clearance 6 cm (2.37")
- Overall Length 88.25 cm (34.75")
- Overall Width 59 cm (23.25")
- Turning Radius 54 cm (21.25")
- Tyres Front castors: 13 cm (5”) solid Rear castors: 15 cm (6”) solid Drive: 25 cm (10”) pneumatic or solid available
- Standard Controls PG VR2
- Total Weight (without batteries) 51 kg (112 lbs)
- Seating, Synergy® seating-14” - 20” TRU-Comfort® Plus seating-16”, 18” and 20"
- Battery Requirements Two 12-volt, deep cycle (standard) Size: 2x 30 AH Weight: 11 kg (24.5 lbs.) each
1. Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of + or - 3 %. 2. Specification varies with user weight, terrain, battery type, battery condition and tire pressure. 3. Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer. Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, WC Vol. 2, Section 4 and ISO 7176-4 standards. Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Testing conducted at maximum weight capacities. This specification can be subject to a variance of +10%, -5%. The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice.