Regular price +VAT
Have you registered your disability VAT exemption?
Registered customers with a valid disability VAT exemption will benefit from no added VAT at checkout.Register or Login
Prices start from just £4,200.00 depending on specification.
Assessment and demonstration strongly advised before purchasing since this is a bespoke prescriptive item built to your requirements. To arrange simply give us a call on 01572 755204.
Striking rear-wheel drive performance
The Lightning rear-wheel drive power chair from the Quantum® range, features a high forward pivot long trail arm, a state-of-the-art design that provides dramatically improved obstacle climbing performance and a smoother ride.
It also provides outstanding tight space manoeuvrability, a sliding battery tray for easy access and accepts rehab seating and electronics. With its stylish, sleek design and a standard speed of up to 4 mph (6.4 km/h), the Lightning is a superior power chair for even the most active clients.
Available with Q-Logic 2 Drive Control System, which offers Bluetooth® access to computer, tablet and phone functions
- Weight Capacity 21 Stone 6 lbs (136 kg)
- Maximum Speed 4 mph (6km/h)
- Ground Clearance 7.62 cm (3")
- Overall Length 88 cm (35")
- Overall Width 65.4 cm (25.75")
- Turning Radius 65.4 cm (25.75")
- Tyres Front castors: 23 cm (9”) pneumatic Drive: 35.56 cm (14”) pneumatic or solid available
- Standard Controls PG R-Net LED
- Total Weight (without batteries) 58.51 kg (129 lbs.)
- Seating Synergy® seating-14” - 20” TRU-Comfort® Plus seating-16”, 18” and 20" Euro Seat 2 seating-16”, 18” and 20”
- Battery Requirements Two 12-volt, deep cycle (standard) Size: 2x 70 AH Weight: 23.13 kg (51 lbs.) each
1. Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of + or - 3 %. 2. Specification varies with user weight, terrain, battery type, battery condition and tire pressure. 3. Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer. Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, WC Vol. 2, Section 4 and ISO 7176-4 standards. Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Testing conducted at maximum weight capacities. This specification can be subject to a variance of +10%, -5%. The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice.