Invacare Esprit Action 4Ng Power Wheelchair
Regular price +VAT
Have you registered your disability VAT exemption?
Registered customers with a valid disability VAT exemption will benefit from no added VAT at checkout.Register or Login
Prices start from just £3,443.00 depending on specification.
Assessment and demonstration strongly advised before purchasing since this is a bespoke prescriptive item built to your requirements. To arrange simply give us a call on 01572 755204.
Invacare Esprit Action 4NG power wheelchair
For people that like to get about easily, Esprit Action 4 NG is simply the perfect choice. The Invacare Esprit Action 4 NG is equipped with tool-free removable wheels and compact battery pack. This makes it ideal for transporting (heavy item weighing only 15 kg). It has lightweight wheels with an option for self-propel and a lessened overall width (seat plus 170 mm), making it narrow enough to manoeuvre around constricted spaces.
The Esprit Action4 NG with its compact and lightweight design – offers a rewarding experience of driving a power wheelchair indoor and outdoor. With its new frame structure and overall width, everything is smaller and narrower for getting around indoors. And with a specially designed frame, the total width of the chair does not add more than 170 mm to the width of the seating. The Esprit Action 4 NG is also easy to dismantle, which makes it highly transportable.
It also features an exceptional configuration. The adult version has eight seat widths options - from 380 to 605 mm and three seat depths from 400 to 500 mm. The children's version offers four different seat widths of 305 to 380 mm and seat depths from 325 - 375 mm.
- Junior version: It is available in two different sizes – adult and junior version.
- Dual intuitive pressure sensors: This feature allows an attendant to drive the wheelchair from behind in a comfortable yet intuitive manner.
- Alber anti-tippers as standard: It is equipped with Jack up function, which helps the quick release of wheels.
- Castor mounts: It comes with welded castor mounts that provide greater rigidity on the front of the chair.
- Overall width reduced: The frames allow for the motors to sit inside and reduce the width.
- Self-propel wheels: This is an optional feature that can convert the chair to a manual chair.